Due to continued growth, we now have a number of vacancies for Site Operatives. The successful candidates will often to be required to travel and work away. The work is demanding and will involve early starts, late finishes and at times weekends. In return, you will have excellent earnings potential, an allowance to lodge away, necessary training paid for, all PPE and tools provided, transport to work plus more.
- Water experience (EUSR Water Hygiene an advantage)
- Confined Space
- Concrete repairs
- CPCS excavator driver (min excavator works mostly)
- CPCS dumper driver (1 tonne mostly)
- Basic timber shuttering ability
- Drainage experience
- Kerb laying
- PayGo price-work scheme (typical earnings £600+ per week)
- 24 days’ paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for job specific training
- PPE and tools provided
- Transport to work
- Allowance to lodge away
- Access to hundreds of retail, travel and gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition initiatives and more via Stonbury Salary Extras
- 6% Company pension contribution
- A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
The Talent Acquisition Team will be processing CVs as they are received on this Site Operative position, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.
All offers of employment will be subject to DBS, medical and reference checks. We also conduct random drug and alcohol testing.